You Need Help With Your Child
And you have come to the right place.
I combine developmental psychology, neuroscience and my 22 years of parenting to help you with the wonderful experience of raising a child.
Free 15 Minute Phone Consultation
What people are saying!
What it looks like when booking for your child
- Select the Complimentary Consultation.
- Fill out the intake form with the information that you would like me to know, but do not necessarily want to share this depth or detail in front of your child.
- Attend the consult with your child where you will share what is bringing your child to counselling. This provides an opportunity for your child to ‘read’ me, and see if they feel comfortable. This is vital to the success of counselling with your child.
- After the consult, check in with your child to see how they ‘feel’. Anything other than a defiant ‘no-way’ is a positive sign to proceed.
- Book a first session for your child. I leave it up to the child to choose if they would like the parent to attend.
Get in touch to set up a free, 15-minute phone consultation!
I wrote the book, LISTEN! Helping Your Child Manage Their Emotions to help parents understand their children’s emotions and behaviours, and what to do to help your home be a calmer, happier space.
In Listen! you will find:
- Brandys’ 4-step method that will take you from chaos to calm during stressful moments (know how to handle a tantrum at any age).
- How to build a strong child from the inside-out.
- How to be understanding as a parent to help your child feel stronger by regulating their own emotions, strengthening the bond between the two of you.
- An explanation of age-appropriate behaviour so you can stop blaming your child, or yourself when you just don’t understand.
- A conversational explanation of emotion and behaviour so you can finally understand your child.
- Parenting hacks to set you up for success in raising a confident child.
LISTEN! equips readers with the answers they have been seeking to understand their child’s emotions and behaviours and to offer growth-promoting support in their child’s healthy emotional development.
LISTEN! turns conscientious parents into successful parents.